Top-rated by leading consumer publications, the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child by offering three forward-facing positions. Designed for children 20 to 100 pounds, the Nautilus transitions from a harness booster to a highback belt-positioning booster and finally to a backless belt-positioning booster seat. This LATCH-equipped seat is outfitted with reinforced steel, and features a three-position recline and height-adjustable headrest to help make every ride more enjoyable.
The Nautilus has a machine-washable cover and seat cushion. The metal and plastic parts can be washed with mild soap and water, while the buckle and harness strap clean up quickly with a damp cloth.
The Graco Nautilus is backed by a manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty.
Compare all five of our Best Toddler Seat recommendations.
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat Review
- 3-in-1 multi-mode car seat for longer use; 20-100 pounds and 27-57 inches
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management and steel reinforced frame for durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Side impact tested with the built-in 5 point harness system
- Five-point harness car seat from 20-65 pounds
- Converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds
- Converts to a backless booster from 40-100 pounds
To see the current price and additional Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat reviews, check it out here.