With plenty of big-kid features, the Graco Highback TurboBooster car seat helps you to ensure proper and comfortable vehicle belt positioning for children 30 to 100 pounds. The TurboBooster is a 2-in-1 belt-positioning booster seat, converting from a highback booster to a backless belt-positioning booster. Top-rated by leading consumer publications and rated a Best Bet Booster by the IIHS in both highback and no-back modes, this seat offers EPS energy-absorbing foam, open-loop belt guides, a height adjustable headrest, padded armrests, and two hide-away cup holders, making the TurboBooster a seat both mom and child will love!
Compare all five of our Best Booster Seat recommendations.
Graco Highback TurboBooster Review
- Helps safely transport your “big kid” from 3-10 years old, 30-100 pounds and up to 57″ tall
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed United States safety standards
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Multi-layer head rest for comfort
To see the current price and additional Graco TurboBooster reviews, check it out here.