The Diono Radian RXT is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you’ll ever need. It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 pounds, forward-facing children from 20-80 pounds in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 pounds. It’s built for strength and safety with a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, adjustable head support and Diono’s patented SafeStop energy absorbing harness. EPS foam surrounds your child’s head and body to provide complete side impact protection.
Installation is easy with the unique Superlatch system. The Radian RXT is New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions, and the only car seat rated for latch use with a child up to 80 pounds. The Radian RXT sits low on a vehicle seat for easy child boarding, features memory foam padding and infant support pillows. Expandable sides and a longer seat bottom provide extra room and comfort for your growing child. One cup holder is included, with the option to add up to 4 cup holders. In addition, it folds flat for travel and storage, has a 10 year life and offers amazing safety, comfort and convenience your child won’t outgrow.
Compare all five of our Best Convertible Car Seat Reviews.
Diono RadianRXT Review
- The Diono Radian family of car seats are the only convertible+booster seats with a full steel frame making them one of the safest car seats available today
- Rear facing 5 to 45 pounds. Forward facing 20-80 pounds (up to 57″) in 5-point harness. Booster to 120 pounds
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Adjustable headrest with reinforced sidewalls
- Cover can be machine washed and dried
- Lined with EPS foam and energy-absorbing harness system for added safety
- Folds flat for travel and fits 3 across in mid-sized vehicles
- 10 year life
To see the current price and additional Diono Radian RXT reviews, check it out here.